We are excited to be working with the greatest Leader the world has ever known and fulfilling Jesus Christ's Commissions for His Church in Matthew 28:18-20, Acts 1:8, Acts 9:15 with the crescendo of His Commissions in I Timothy 2:1-4. The Alignment of the Commissions of Christ is expounded on in Other Resources (Left Column). Because of His four-fold command, the Church began in His Capital (Jerusalem), and we thank the Lord for the privilege to serve as an arm of the Church into the Capitol of Virginia.
Our commitment is to pray for and present the Scriptures to the leaders of Virginia that God may do His gracious work in their lives according to I Timothy 2:1-4, "Therefore I exhort, that first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence, for this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth."
This power-packed passage requires at least 7 major essentials for the Church:
1) The Necessity of Prayer for Leaders in the Church – “for all men, for kings and all who are in authority,”
2) The Clear Commissions of the Church (Paul doubly emphasizes leaders when he passes on His own commission [Acts 9:15] to the Church),
3) The Responsibility of the Church to the Government – “for kings and all who are in authority” (This passage answers the question of what specifically the Church is to do intentionally in its relationship to government leaders),
4) The Leadership Mission of the Church (don’t miss the three-fold emphasis on salvation)– “for all men, for kings and all who are in authority,”
5) The Most Effective Means of the Peace of the Church – “that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life,”
6) The Most Strategic Mode of Evangelism by the Church,
7) The Heart of God and His Passion to Save the Lost through His Church – “for this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who will have all men to be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth.” These are the essential truths that we proclaim in churches throughout our state to ignite the passion of the people of God to pray for their leaders.
The most updated Virginia Leadership Prayer List is provided for you if you click on “Prayer” to your left. if you click on “Bible Studies" you will find our Bible Study Notes from the books of Matthew, Jonah, and Acts.
Please pray for our ministry that we may see Jesus Christ exalted as King of kings in each of the leaders hearts that they may become "epistles of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but by the Spirit of the Living God, not on tables of stone, but on tablets of the flesh, that is, of the heart" (2 Corinthians 3:3).
There are numerous ways that you can partner with us in this ministry to our leaders. Please give me a call or send an email (information below) to let us know of your desire to make a difference in the lives of our leaders. Eunjoo and I want to do all that we can to be a blessing to you and enable you in the best way to be a blessing to our leaders.
Rejoicing in His grace,
- Session Bible Study
- 3rd Floor West Conference Room, GAB
- Thursdays at 7am
- Session Bible Study
- 2nd Floor Conference Room of Wytestone Plaza Bldg at 8th & Main.
- Thursdays at noon
- May 13, 2015 - Acts 9:1-15Triumph over Tyranny-Christ Commissions the Cruel
- May 6, 2015 - Acts 8:25-40 Leaders Win Leaders A Strategy of Growing Faith
- Apr 29, 2015 - Acts 8:9-24 The Decoy Leader Who Everyone Thought was Real
- Apr 22, 2015 - Acts 8:1-8 Triumph over Tyranny-Joy in the Second Capital!
On behalf of the Board of Directors, it is my pleasure to welcome you into accreditation in ECFA (Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability). ECFA is an accreditation agency dedicated to helpmore... ECFA President
Jean Ann and I support this ministry every month. I hope you will find it in your heart to do the same… If there is any place we need ministry, it is in the halls of government in our country today, amore... Lt. Governor