November 25, 2009
I wanted to personally wish you and yours a Happy Thanks Giving Day and thank YOU for praying for our annual Capitol Commission training and planning meeting in North Carolina, in which David Cleveland (who is co-laboring with me in Arkansas) and I have recently returned.
This training meeting advanced our thinking in several areas, here are a few:
- It helped us to think practically through the process of “making disciples”
- It reminded us of the importance of continually submitting our thoughts to what Scripture teaches us about trials,
- It reminded us of the necessity of being faithful stewards of the gospel. In some measure this faithfulness also extends to include the need for all of us to provide for our families, which of course touches on our need (as state directors) to be diligent about raising enough funds to provide for both our family and the ministry.
Please pray for us:
- We are seeking the necessary unding to wrap-up 2009 and continue ministering in 2010. We are very excited at the ministry opportunities in 2010, but reality tells us that we need some significantly large gifts to come in at this time in order to continue serving in this role as well as carrying out this ministry with the excellence that it deserves.
- Please pray that the Lord of the Harvest would supply us with one to two more volunteer workers. We are praying for:
- A volunteer administrative assistant, and
- A volunteer prayer coordinator.
Thank you very much for your time and support, the Palermo family wishes you and yours a very happy Thanks Giving Day!