December 28, 2013
Seven Facts About Making a Year-End Donation to Cap Com AR
Many of us like to donate to non-profit organizations at the end of the year. Here are seven facts that you might find helpful if you are considering giving to Capitol Commission Arkansas.
1. We are a non-profit organization funded entirely by contributions, receiving no funding from the state or from our national ministry.
2. Monthly giving currently & fundraising events provide only about eighty percent of our budget in Arkansas, so year-end gifts are needed to carry us through the year.
3. 100% of all funds marked for Arkansas go towards the ministry service and support work of CapCom Missouri.
5. All contributions are tax-deductible according to IRS regulations.
6. There are exciting new ministry initiatives that we would like to implement when adequate funding becomes available.
7. You can give electronically (click here) or by mail (Capitol Commission, P.O. Box 63118, Charlotte, NC 28263), or even donate stocks, real estate, or other assets (contact me).
Currently, I am praying for God to provide an additional $3,800 in end of the year gifts (this small amount will make a big difference). Also, for 2014 we are seeking $500 in new monthly support.
We appreciate your prayerful consideration as we close out 2013 and begin a new year and session in 2014.
Psalm 105:1-2 "Oh give thanks to the Lord; call upon his name; make known his deeds among the peoples! Sing to him, sing praises to him; tell of all his wondrous works!"