December 17, 2015
There is much happening with Capitol Commission AR. But considering how busy you are I want to make this communication short and sweet.
We are in the process of assembling a few more advisory board members for the Arkansas ministry. God has graciously provided 6 amazing leaders thus far. I am very excited, and am praising God.
One of our first ministry team efforts will be our 10 Year Celebration Banquet. We are celebrating 10 years of ministry to Arkansas' political communities Click here for banquet details We will be holding our banquet at the Chenal Country Club, and only have space for 100 people. So please register, if you are interested in attending, and allowing your friends to learn and celebrate what God is doing in our political communities, and how they can partner with this very strategic ministry to Arkansas' Capitol Communities.
What YOU can do if you want to help make this event a success.
- If you plan on attending by yourself or with guests please register both you and your guest Register Here
- Invite those who you think would care
- Be an event sponsor! We are raising $4,000 to cover the costs associated with the event, so that we can provide the dinner without charge. Therefore we are interested in event sponsors learn more about event sponsorship.
- Perhaps you are not able to attend the 10 Year Celebration Banquet on March 11, 2016, but would like to help cover expenses if so please click here. Please know that even $10 - $15 can make a big difference.
- Assist the ministry with a tax-deductible end of the year gift please click here.
- A final way that you can help is to send our banquet details far and wide to your friends. You can either forward this email to them, or let them know about the importance of keeping God's wisdom, truth and grace readily accessible to our leaders year round. While the mainstay of the AR ministry is at the state-level, we have begun ministering at the US level, and would like to soon begin further involvement there, and at the local city-county level. But we will need the help of many people to do so. so you can send them the link for the banquet here.
- Last of all Keep Praying! Know that your prayers are a huge blessing not merely to us, but to those we serve. We are always dependent upon God for the grace that He supplies to do all that we do in His Name. Similarly, we are equally dependent upon sufficient financial resources as they allow us to do what we do. In case you were wondering we are responsible for raising all the necessary support to carry out this ministry, further we do not receive any money from either the state, or from our national ministry. However National does raise support to assist us with numerous administrative details, which greatly frees us to minister.
Thank you for your interest in God's glory, and for keeping God's glory before our leaders minds and hearts. God richly bless you and your family as you consider the manifold riches of His grace toward you.
PS Please keep all of the above in prayer, and if I can answer any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
Christs' peace guard your heart and mind,
State Minister, Capitol Commission, Arkansas