January 11, 2016
2015 was marked by several ministry firsts!
- First, God allowed us hold Legislative Ministry Dinners. Teaming up with great pastors throughout Arkansas, we held ministry dinners, to bless the leaders of our state with a hot meal, good fellowship, an inspiring message from God's Word. We prayed for and with our leaders, and team taught through the Gospel of Mark. Several legislators visited for the first time, several committed to coming as often as they could, and one committed to coming to every single meeting. Several spoke of how God had richly blessed and refreshed them.
- Second, we were able to place a copy of the Bible study on every legislators desk on the House and Senate floor!
- Third, after the legislative session, we launched the AR Capitol Prayer and Care Group. This is a group that meets weekly to pray and devotions and to promote care for all who are interested in attending from Arkansas' Capitol Community.
- Forth, we began a early morning Congressional Men's Group.
Therefore, a huge THANKS to YOU is in order. Your partnership, prayer for leaders, prayer for us and the ministry, donations, and attendance at our events has made a significantly positive impact on Arkansas' Capitol Communities. Please keep praying for God's continued blessings in 2016.
Also a very special THANK YOU to all who were able to made 2015 year-end contributions. Through you, God enabled us to meet our year-end goal. We sincerely appreciate your partnership, and trust God to make an eternal difference.
Did you know we are celebrating 10 years of ministry service to Arkansas' Capitol Communities?
Several leaders have recently referred to this ministry as one of Arkansas' best kept secrets. However, we believe that it is time to let more folks know about this ministry, and we plan to do so in bigger way in 2016.
God has graciously provided an advisory board for the Capitol Commission Arkansas ministry team. Several new plans and ministry initiatives are in the works for 2016.
- We plan to hold events around the state to inform more Arkansans of the mission and vision of Capitol Commission to reach and serve political communities throughout the state, for Christ.
- We trust God to use these humble efforts to exalt and glorify His Great Name in Arkansas and before Arkansas' political community.
- We are trusting God to also use these to produce greater fruitfulness in us and those we serve.
- We believe the result of these efforts may include increases in strategic ministry and fiscal partnerships, until we are able to serve, with the help of many, the whole state, year round.
How can you NOT be involved?
If you are interested in making a difference, then we want to talk with you. I would like to begin working with you and your friends who care about the Great Commission, and care about the state of our state, and our nation. I believe nothing can make a greater impact for time and eternity than God working powerfully working through believers who love Him, and love others, and who are devoted to prayer and a ministry of His Word. It is biblical, and I have seen this be the case again and again. If you are willing to learn more, and help your friends learn, then together we can make a 2016 an even greater year of God-glorifying ministry. If you are asking yourself "how can I NOT be involved" then:
message me or email me here. Just let me know if you want to learn more, and let me know what is the best way and time to contact you.
Thank you for the opportunity to serve our Lord Jesus Christ, and you, as we together serving Arkansas' Capitol communities for Christ.
May God grant you and yours, to have a safe, prosperous, and blessed 2016!
State Minister, Capitol Commission, Arkansas