January 15, 2016
Did you know that we are celebrating 10 years of ministry to Arkansas' Political Community?
We want to celebrate what God has done, but before we do, we want to reach out to more people. I am writing to update you on a recent time and venue change for what looks like a Capitol Commission Awareness Tour of Arkansas, beginning in Little Rock. We would like to hold several awareness luncheons around the state and then celebrate!
The awareness banquets are an opportunity for you, your pastors, your friends, and your colleagues, to meet with us, and to learn more about team Capitol Commission in Arkansas; it will also allow us to establish stronger strategic ministry networks throughout the state.
For those of you who have already known and followed us for some time, this is YOUR opportunity for you to minister to your friends, by bringing them and encouraging them to, at minimum, PRAY for their leaders, and for us. You will also have an opportunity to learn about some of our latest and some upcoming ministry initiatives around the state, and at the Arkansas State Capitol.
Most of us know friends who have said that they would like to see something resembling a greater work of God in our local, state and federal government. This is your time to shine in their eyes by inviting them to this luncheon. If you are a part of the Capitol community, and you would like to know more about how we might serve you and how you might participate then come join us and bring someone with you.
In short I want to:
- Invite you to come to our 1st Awareness Luncheon on March 15, from 11:30 AM to 1 PM, at the Hilton Garden Inn West Little Rock: 10914 Kanis Rd, Little Rock, AR 72211
- Ask you to invite some friends who might enjoy learning more,
- RSVP today, if you plan on attending, you can always add more friends later on,
- Consider becoming a Bronze Level Sponsor for $500 (or any other amount) click here, which will provide sufficient funding to sponsor 10 guests.
- Consider forwarding this email to your friends.
Thank you for lending me you eyes!
State Minister, Capitol Commission