October 19, 2012
The California Election-Eve Prayer Walk at the State Capitol is just over two weeks away, on Monday, November 5th at 6pm–8 pm.
1. Are you planning to attend?
See the attached flyer or online for more info. Notice that the event includes:
• Flexible arrival and departure time. Come and go anytime between 6 and 8 pm.
• Free dinner (sandwich, chips, and dessert) for the first 100 participants.
• Walk at your own pace around the Capitol as you pray for each branch of government.
• Prayer and Fellowship with believers from throughout California at a critical time.
• A meaningful event for your family, friends, and entire church.
2. Have you registered?
Register here. Registration is not required but it is appreciated so we can know how many people to expect.
3. Have you told others?
Please invite your friends and family and ask your pastor to invite your entire church. Brochures for printing may be found online here . I can send you professionally printed color bulletin inserts for your church if you contact me soon.
4. Are you able to help?
Helpers are needed from 4:00 – 5:30 pm to set up tables and canopies at the Capitol, and from 8:30 – 9:00 afterwards to take everything down. Also needed are security guides and a roving photographer. We still also need various items, including pop-up canopies and battery-operated lanterns and a portable pa system. Please contact me soon if you would like to help in any of these ways.
If you would like to donate to help cover the cost of this event or our ongoing ministry in the Capitol, your contribution is greatly appreciated and you may do so here.
I hope to see you on November 5th!
Your Missionary to the State Capitol,
California State Director