December 19, 2013
Many of us like to donate to non-profit organizations at the end of the year. Here are seven facts that you might find helpful if you are considering giving to Capitol Commission in California.
1. We are a non-profit organization funded entirely by contributions, receiving no funding from the state or from our national ministry.
2. Monthly giving currently provides only about seventy percent of our baseline budget in California, so year-end gifts are needed to carry us through the year.
3. 100% of all funds marked for California go directly towards ministry in California. (We voluntarily choose to give 3% to our national office, but that goes to ministry oversight, website, and bookeeping which still benefit us as we serve in California.)
5. All contributions are tax-deductible according to IRS regulations.
6. There are exciting new ministry initiatives that we would like to implement when adequate funding becomes available.
7. You can give electronically or by mail, or even donate stocks, real estate, or other assets. Just click here to contribute.
Contact me anytime if you have any questions. Thank you so much for your partnership!
Psalm 105:1-2 "Oh give thanks to the Lord; call upon his name; make known his deeds among the peoples! Sing to him, sing praises to him; tell of all his wondrous works!"
Capitol Commission California