November 27, 2013
As you read and see (an easy read, many pictures) from this letter (end of year letter), your investment is having a major impact on the lives of men and women in our capitol communities. Please consider three compelling reasons to begin, continue, or increase your sharing with Capitol Commission.
I. The need is evident. Political leaders reason in accordance with their worldview. The results of their reasoning are evident, and any and all attempts to bring about change is useless apart from God’s intervention in their lives and the renewing of their minds (Isaiah 53:6, Romans 12:2).
II. The responsibility is clear. We, as followers of Christ, are God’s chosen representatives commissioned to share the “Good News”. We should be doing so as well as investing in prayer and financially supporting those ministries that are fulfilling the Great Commission entrusted to them (1 Corinthians 4:1-2, 2 Corinthians 5:20).
III. The privilege and choice of obedience is personal. It will be a matter of blessing or regret (Daniel 12:3, Matthew 13:36-47).
Please share financially with Capitol Commission Georgia as you consider your year-end giving and your plans for 2014. We are committed to financial stewardship and to glorify God by advancing His Kingdom among the political leaders of the world.
There are a number of ways you can contribute to Capitol Commission.
- Mail your check to: P.O. Box 63118, Charlotte, NC 28263-3118
- Go to Online Donation
- Check Georgia
- Consider a Monthly gift Amount of $25, $50, $100, or other amount.
- Please know that the least expensive way to transmit your gift is through “Electronic Funds Transfer” although, checks are next, then credit cards.
- Complete the required information for your payment type.
- Please contact our National office (919-803-4646) for contributions of stock/bonds, real estate, or other physical assets.
To God be the glory!