December 23, 2013
Many of us like donating to non-profit organizations at the end of the year. Here are seven facts that you might find helpful, if you are considering giving to Capitol Commission in Georgia.
1. We are a non-profit organization funded entirely by contributions, receiving no funding from the state or from our national ministry.
2. Monthly giving currently provides only about fifty percent of our baseline budget in Georgia, so year-end gifts are needed to support us through the year.
3. All funds (100%) designated for Georgia go directly towards ministry in Georgia, except 3% that I voluntarily choose to give to our national ministry to help support oversight, website, and bookkeeping. Our national office does not demand any support whatsoever from the state ministries (the national ministry also raises their own support).
5. All contributions are tax-deductible according to IRS regulations.
6. There are exciting new ministry initiatives that we would like to implement when adequate funding becomes available.
7. You can give electronically or by mail, or even donate stocks, real estate, or other assets. Just click here to contribute.
Contact me anytime if you have any questions. Thank you so much for your partnership!
"Oh give thanks to the LORD; call upon His name; make known His deeds among the peoples! Sing to Him, sing praises to Him; speak of all His wonders" (Ps 105:1-2).
Ron J. Bigalke, Ph.D.
Capitol Commission Georgia