December 30, 2011
We cannot thank you enough for your partnership with us. “Partner” is the name that Scripture uses for those who empower and help others in ministry (Phil 1:3-5a). At a time when much of the nation is struggling economically and many ministries are forced to make their outreaches smaller, Capitol Commission is very grateful that we are able to continue our evangelistic and discipleship outreach through your partnership with us. Your partnership empowers and helps us in the following:
- Evangelizing those who have not experienced a personal relationship with Jesus Christ (Rom 1:16)
- Establishing those who have a desire to grow in their faith and in their knowledge of Scripture (Col 2:6-7)
- Equipping those who have been called to spiritual leadership (Eph 4:11-12)
- Encouraging and Enabling the church to participate in the process with us (1 Tim 2:1-4)
- Enlisting individuals, businesses, and churches to become strategic prayer and financial partners (2 Cor 8:3-6)
- Engaging those who desire to participate in this ministry by offering their time and talents (Matt 25:20)
- Entreating God to bless all facets of this ministry as we look to Him for guidance, wisdom, and ways to bring Him glory (1 Chron 4:10)
- Enjoying the opportunity to witness God's tremendous providence and provision (Ps 37:4-6)
Our mutual effort has the result of reaching capitol communities for Christ. Together, we are making a difference not only for our present times, but also (and more importantly) for eternity.
We have quickly approached the end of the fiscal year, and for many people and companies this is also a time to make charitable contributions at the end of the year. For this reason, we would like to propose to each one of you the possibility of sending a tax-deductible contribution to Capitol Commission. We know that many people are already exercising good prudence and stewardship with regard to important expenditures. Anything you could send would help keep us moving forward, and we would be most grateful. Whatever your response, please do keep our capitol community and the Georgia ministry in prayer. Please also, let us know if we can pray for you or serve you in any manner. Thank you for your friendship and partnership!
By God's Grace and for His Glory,
All gifts are tax deductive as allowed by law. Capitol Commission is a charitable and religious nonprofit corporation operating exclusively for charitable and religious purposes within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Find us on GuideStar.
You can find our donate page online by clicking here. You can also view and print our Partner Response Card by clicking here and mail to the following: Capitol Commission, P.O. Box 244, Rincon, GA 31326-0244.