March 28, 2019
America needs clean water, but not where you think . . .
“Like a muddied fountain and a polluted spring is a righteous man who yields, falls down, and compromises his integrity before the wicked.” Proverbs 25:26 – AMPC
The Psalmist said it well, “How shall a man cleanse his way? By taking heed to the Word of God!”
Capitol Commission is distinct from other ministries because of our personal work of sowing the Word of God into the very lives of legislators. This one-on-one care for the spiritual well-being of the leaders of our land is often overlooked. Literally billions of dollars are invested on changing a vote, but pennies are given to protect and purify the water of souls!
In a day when legislators are laying down their careers and suffering depression over standing for righteousness, who stands beside them? Our men in the Capitols do! I have spent time in the past weeks speaking with two of our Western State Pastors standing with our leaders under fire.
- Pray for godly men to stand for what is right in this nation, regardless of the consequence.
- Pray for God to call godly men to the offices of leadership in America.
- Pray for pastors and missionaries to be called to our mission field of reaching government leaders.
As we come to the end of our first quarter, we ask God for $54,000.00 to meet the needs of advancing this vital ministry!
Here are a few praises for open doors:
- Our Virginia State Minister is leading Bible Studies in our Nation’s Capitol with Congressional leaders from his State.
- Last week I rejoiced in seeing the salvation and growth of a security guard in one of our Western State Ministries.
- Our Texas State Minister has the opportunity to preach to an entire group of National Leaders – glory to God!
- God is healing the physical heart of our North Carolina State Minister, who is back in the Legislative Building leading Bible Studies.
- An Awareness Banquet in Alabama is one more step down the path of launching a new State Ministry there!
THANK YOU FAITHFUL PARTNERS, for your prayers, support and encouragement!
All Glory to God!
Donate to Capitol Commission online or mail to:
P.O. Box 63118Charlotte, NC 28263-3118