December 30, 2014
Many of us like to donate to non-profit organizations at the end of the year. Here are seven facts that you might find helpful if you are considering giving to Capitol Commission Pennsylvania.
1. We are a non-profit organization funded entirely by contributions, receiving no funding from the state or from our national ministry.
2. Monthly giving currently & fundraising events provide only about sixty percent of our budget in Pennsylvania, so year-end gifts are needed to carry us through the year.
3. 100% of all funds marked for Pennsylvania go towards the ministry service and support work of Capitol Commission Pennsylvania.
5. All contributions are tax-deductible according to IRS regulations.
6. There are exciting new ministry initiatives that we would like to implement when adequate funding becomes available.
7. You can give electronically (click here) or by mail (Capitol Commission, P.O. Box 63118, Charlotte, NC 28263), or even donate stocks, real estate, or other assets (contact me).
Psalm 105:1-2 "Oh give thanks to the Lord; call upon his name; make known his deeds among the peoples! Sing to him, sing praises to him; tell of all his wondrous works!"