April 26, 2012
“Now the centurion, and those who were with him keeping guard over Jesus, when they saw the earthquake and the things that were happening, they became very frightened and said, ‘Truly this was the Son of God!’” (Matthew 27:54). What an exciting thing, that the first to believe after Jesus died was a government leader and his men! We rejoice at God’s emphasis on leaders and His gracious work in their hearts. You can read the Bible study notes here.
• We were thankful to begin the Satellite Bible Studies again with the Veto Session and we are so thankful for our leadership here in Virginia!
• Because of your faithful prayers we are encouraged to see the Lord continue to bless our ministry to our leaders.
• We are so thankful to see pastors and churches fully embrace the necessity of prayer for our leaders according to I Tim. 2:1-4!
• Please pray that the Lord will use our Satellite Bible studies, personal appointments and office visits to draw many of our legislators unto Himself. We are continuing to ask the Lord to grant us 12 in 2012 to believe as that centurion in Jesus Christ.
• That the Lord may grant us many pastors and churches who will commit to prayer for their leaders.
• We are so thankful that Larry Mason, our faithful assistant, is doing better. Please pray that God will also grant him a full and speedy recovery from his radiation and chemotherapy treatments.
Thank you for your faithful partnership in prayer. It is through your commitment to prayer and support that this ministry to our leaders is flourishing!
Rejoicing in His grace,
State Director, Virginia